Hercules Trail Digger tires

Hercules Trail Digger tires

GoldenEagle36

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 Golden Eagle 304,automatic, Quadra-trac, full restoration just "finished." 4 inch superlift, lift shackles in the front, sitting on some KM2 Mud terrians
1999 tj 4 cylinder ax5 trans 3 inches lift 31s
1956 Dj3a all original except axles and engine, Hurricane 4 cyl. 4x4 conversion, 27,500 original miles 58 Jeep-A-Trench cj5 8000 miles.
If anybody on here is in search of a nice mud tire that wont empty your wallet, go after the Hercules Trail Digger.

I just picked up my first set 2 weeks ago after doing a crapload of tire research (3 months to be exact) for a cheap, streetable, and capable mud tire. I found the tires by mistake on craigslist (I was fortunate to have a Hercules dealer by me) and the tread design and depth I saw was quite impressive. I actually run a 31x10.50 my '99 Tj and within the 2 weeks, im proud to say that ive fallen in love with them. the handling is great because of the soft compound, and they take corners very well and re relatively light. I went on a wheeling trip with my buddies this weekend and you point, they go. they clean very well and dig right into the soft PA clay and fresh mud. Of all the 3 months of reading about them on other forums of guys that really have had the time to experience them, they are recommended 99.9% of the time. they also get good milage from the reviews I read, from 40k and up. (depending on how you would use them, of course) They aren't a "get what you pay for tire" they run cheaper than a name brand tire (mickey thompson, bf Goodrich...etc) I paid around 155 for each tire which is good considering the other tires I had in mind were 200 each.

I know I haven't had them really long enough to set a good review, but from this short experience, I must say they are a very good tire for the guy who doesn't want to dump a ton of money into the rubber that meets the trail.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom