In Boston... Need CJ Wheels

In Boston... Need CJ Wheels

phyrph0enix

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep CJ-7 6cyl 5spd
So, I bought a CJ7 with a lot of body rot. The previous owner was ignoring it and put in a 3" body lift, which effectively destroyed all the body mounts.......

Anyway, to undo what he did, I have to take off the 32x11.5" tyres - and since the wheels are extremely wide, them too...

This leaves me with a single good, spare tyre and rim. I need 4 more. I'm just looking for stock, OEM or normal CJ wheels. I'd like to pay about $50 for the set of neglected take-offs, since most everyone is interested in upgrading.

I'd be willing to trade my wheels and tyres as a set as well...

Thanks!!!
I'd appreciate anyone letting me know if they have a lead on some wheels too!

The way I got mine was posting a wanted ad on craigslist in a couple of the closer cities. Took 3-4 weeks but a guy came through with four plus the original center caps for $80, the caps alone sell on Ebay for 50-100 a set. BINGO!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks