What is a must have in your JEEP?

What is a must have in your JEEP?
A damnit tool
A BFH
A cooler full of beer

Fist Aid kit.......

First Aid kit

Speaking of which, what items do you guys carry in your kit?

Luck favors the prepared!

WSS

Last edited:
Extra fuel, spare tire, hi-lift, lug wrench, socket set & other tools, flares, straps, winch controller, first-aid, couple flashlights, and a small assorted kit of mostly electrical repair components.

My first aid kit has tape, gauze, and some quickclot packs.

Nobody I wheel with will use bitch stickers unless it's bleeding enough to need tape & gauze. The quickclot comes from a Corpsman buddy of mine and I only intend to use it in a serious situation, like a partial/complete amputation or serious crush injury where there's arterial bleeding. I don't like thinking about it, but there's lots of ways to get seriously messed up while playing with Jeeps. Winch lines, trees, rollovers... :eek: My best friend is also an ER nurse so I've picked up enough medical skills to actually be able to use the stuff.

I call it my "If I can't keep you alive with what's in here you're f'ed anyway" kit.

^^ That ^^ and u-joints, ignition module, co2 tank for air, and a gps.
I also carry bigger things like spare axles, elect fan, and a spare computer (for the TBI) and such in my truck.

where do you put all of that

we run two people in and a cooler in the back

do ya trailer it in or drive it there:beer:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks