1966 CJ5 Headers

1966 CJ5 Headers

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1957 FC150 Narrow Track
Hello All, I need some help. I have a 1966 CJ5 with a LT1 350 engine, it has fenderwell headers on it now but they are rusted out, so here is my question does any have a brand that fits good? Any help would be great. Thanks Joe J.

5.7L/350 - CJ5 - JEEP - Engine Swap - Headers - SummitRacing.com

Try that... Sometimes the site is kinda "Funny" with filters but if you play with them a little it should work in case the link doesn't. :cool:

Otherwise this is what I filtered:

I searched for "Headers"
then selected: Engine swap: "Yes"
Then Make "Jeep"
Then Model "CJ5 "
Then clicked show all under engine size: and clicked: "5.7L-350"

There are like 10 different choices from there, though I am not 100% confident the application would be gravy :cool: It wont let me select your year... So you may want to do a little extra refining etc...

Hope this helps, :chug:
~ JR

If you dont have to have long tube headers speedwaymotors.com has a set of block hugger headers bare no paint with gaskets and collecters for around 60.00 i think thats what im going to use on my 81 CJ5 with tbi 350 they have a center dump. Good tight fit very affordable, pick up a can of powdercoat spray paint at parts store for about 8.00 paint throw em in an old oven if you have axcess to one let em bake cool off and put em on should be good to go with suposedly no rust issues.

If you dont have to have long tube headers speedwaymotors.com has a set of block hugger headers bare no paint with gaskets and collecters for around 60.00 i think thats what im going to use on my 81 CJ5 with tbi 350 they have a center dump. Good tight fit very affordable, pick up a can of powdercoat spray paint at parts store for about 8.00 paint throw em in an old oven if you have axcess to one let em bake cool off and put em on should be good to go with suposedly no rust issues.
Thanks for the info Johnboy, i do have the long tibe headers but these might work.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom