1985 CJ7 Chevy 4.3 Headers

wmagro

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7
2006 GMC K1500
1985 24' Wellcraft Walkaround
This my 1st post so I am looking forward to all of the knowledge on this site!

85 CJ7 with a 1989 Chevy 4.3

1) I have gone through 2 sets of Sanderson Headers(junk) in 4 years. Is there a recomendation for a good set of headers? Will the Gibson 120 fit inside the frame rails?

2) I am installing a full roll cage from extreme fab, can you recomend a reasonable set of supension seats? I have been looking at the rugged ridge.

3) Any recomendation for replacing the AMC20 axle and the T-5 Transmission that won't break the bank.

Thank you for the help

This my 1st post so I am looking forward to all of the knowledge on this site!

85 CJ7 with a 1989 Chevy 4.3

1) I have gone through 2 sets of Sanderson Headers(junk) in 4 years. Is there a recomendation for a good set of headers? Will the Gibson 120 fit inside the frame rails?

2) I am installing a full roll cage from extreme fab, can you recomend a reasonable set of supension seats? I have been looking at the rugged ridge.

3) Any recomendation for replacing the AMC20 axle and the T-5 Transmission that won't break the bank.

Thank you for the help

Welcome to the site.
You might try Advance Adapter for hedders, I'm not sure who makes there's though.

The talk on the street isn't to good about RR. I like these myself Suspension Seats by Corbeau

Unless your running over 35's the AMC20 with one piece axles should hold up fine. The cheapest upgrade would probally be a ford 8.8.

Dont know about headers. The seats Old Dog linked are awesome. A buddy of mine has them and I loved ( the passenger ) seat. As far as replacing the T-5 how about a T-176 or T-177? Id throw some 1 piece axles in the AMC20 , weld the tubes and be done.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom