66 CJ 6A Tuxedo Park PTO

66 CJ 6A Tuxedo Park PTO

codman86

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-5 Swapped a bored and stroked Chrysler 318 with an New process 4 speed and the dana transfer case.Still has the stock axles.
Im trying to find information and parts on the Koenig Model 51 PTO. Ive tried all of the sources ive been using for parts for every thing else ive gotten any sources would help

:ww:

Here is an excellent write up on the Koeing setup. -->> BUYING KOENIG PTO WINCHES

The 51 is the take off portion and the 100 is the actual winch, do you have a parts list? Here is a page with parts lists. The 51 is on Bulletin 555 page 3. -->> www.billys56willys.com/koenig

The winch is in section Model 100J page 1.

Also, this is a great page -->> Willys PTO

The complete set of PDF's are available here from that site -->> http://48cj2a.com/images/Koenig%20King%20CJ.pdf

Parts are a different animal. What parts are you looking for?

Im looking for the parts breakdown...trying to find seals..or if there is a gasket kit for it..it is leaking pretty bad.

The part numbers are in the links that I posted, unfortunately they are going to be Koeing numbers.

I know that Herm has parts for Koeing, look just up from the bottom of this page -->> Herm's Parts and Services

"PTO Drive Units I also rebuild and have parts for Power Take Off drive units from Koenig, Ramsey and Spicer."

Thanks for all the information..i really appreciate it...the breakdown was a big help..still trying to get ahold of herm about a seal...but was able to match bearings and seals by part numbers..

Glad to help! Most of the paper gaskets can be made from gasket material if you need one.
Make sure you snap some pics and document a rebuild if you do one. Rebuild info is rare and we would gladly host a thread on it.

:ww: again!

didnt get to snap any pictures of the Transmission rebuild, but i do have the manual from 1966 if anybody has a question..Ill try and snap some of the PTO and Transfer Case ...again thank you for your help

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom