76 Prestolite distributor

76 Prestolite distributor

CJ7Troy

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep Renegade CJ7, 2003 Dodge Durango, 1998 Dodge ram 1500, 2004 Caravelle Bowrider
I am looking for a dust cover for my 76 prestolite distributor. Can someone help point me in the right direction as where to start looking??? Thanks, Ohh I am new here and this forum is awesome !!!

best option I see would frequent Jeep boards and place in the wanted section. who know someone may have one laying around.

I don,t know what you mean by "Dust cover" but I have a Prestolite Distributor off a 76 CJ7 with a AMC 304 that you can have.Its in great shape!

Dude I sure would appreciate it. The dust cover I am referring to sits on top of the distributor base covering the pick up coil and the rotor sits on top of that. My dust cover has fallen apart over the years and it causes the distributor cap not to seat properly on distributor. Did you do the Team Rush? If so how much did it all cost? Here is my email address if you would like to discuss shipping your distributor, and THANKS again. pstatum@charter.net

What engine do you have??:cool:

Not a problem I,ll E-mail you and get your Address and ship it to you! I,ve also been the recipient of similar good fortune on Jeep Forums.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom