'77 Cherokee

'77 Cherokee

DconZ

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7
Been a bit distracted from the CJ after this followed me home..
A nice complete '77 - 2 door that has been pretty much unmolested aside from the horrible body lift which has got to go.

1728417527400.png

That's not a '77. Looks like a '79 to me.

I couldn't tell the difference between a 79 & a 77, but I like them!

Going by the VIN is where I got '77. The PO didnt have the registration and its an out-of-province vehicle so I cant get my local DMV give me any more details until I go to register it and jump through those hoops.. Now I need to go check the door label lol

Going by the VIN is where I got '77. The PO didnt have the registration and its an out-of-province vehicle so I cant get my local DMV give me any more details until I go to register it and jump through those hoops.. Now I need to go check the door label lol
Forgot you were up over! :chug:

I am noticing that online all the 77's have the side windows that open, this rig came with those also so these might have been removed for the solid windows that are currently in it..

A nice complete '77 - 2 door that has been pretty much unmolested
The '77 Cherokee came from the factory with round headlights and a razor grill. The square headlights came out in '79. The grill is also '79-'85.

This appears to be what it should look like, so its been a little molested :) .. I'm not going for original necessarily here but hard to say what this build will turn into so I might be hunting around for the '77 grill and headlight mounts! ...I do prefer the round lights better, fits with the rest of the truck styling better IMO
1728586898118.png

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom