Amc 20 One piece axel

Amc 20 One piece axel

Jake

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
80 CJ-7 304 30/20 arb SOA 33's wrangler springs, np235, Dana 300, 4.56's , high steer, auto meter, family cage, working on fuel injection.....
Hi everyone, I going to replace my AMC20 axle with a new one piece. Does anyone have recommendations? I have heard moser is a great swap. G2 is pricey but great quality? Ten Factory has strong warranty but not a very well known. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Jake

15 years on my moser axles with a healthy v8 and not an issue. I would buy them again.

Do your research... Superior still uses American made parts. There has been a rash of Chinese steel parts used by well known and reputable companies that are failing due to inferior steel. A lot of chromoly upgrades made elsewhere are failing left and right on the trail. Yukon being one of those, Warn is also importing...Not sure about Moser.

Thanks guys. Kane, how was the install on the moser?

The last I knew Moser was still made here in the USA. I don't
think you will be disappointed in them or Superior.

Only one answer to your question.

American made with a lifetime warranty.

Superior Axle and Gear

Superior Axle & Gear
BTW - Superior offers the EVO series and the Discovery series. EVO axles are 'Superior' in quality and workmanship, the splines are rolled an not cut (as are the discovery), the hardening is different between EVO and Discovery also...
Also, ASFIK - Discovery axles are not made in the US. :(

Your budget is your guide - but - you get what you pay for... :)

(as an evo owner - the craftsmanship is impeccable)

How was the install on the superior? It seems like both kits are about the same as far as parts list. I found the evo on 4x4 groupbuy for $230. Seems like the way to go. I'm a little worried about install. Some guys didn't need shims and the kit says not required. I also need a press for the bearings?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom