Another question

Another question

DIG

Jeeper
Thanks
Ok I have another questions for you smart fellars!!!! ;) ok so I won a T-150 on ebay and I guess during the shipping the mainshaft slipped out a little, how does this go back in ? Do I have to take the front shaft assembly off ? does this make sense lol;

The mainshaft slid back just a bit towards the opening for thransfer case? If it slid back, it should just slide forwards. You might have to jiggle a slider to get it to line up.

Big question... I wasn't even aware this was possible... Did you get an assembled transmission?

Yeah the T-176 I was gonna use needed to be rebuilt "according to a trans shop" they wanted to charge me 1000 and before I spent that I figured for now I would just try and find stock tranny to go back in it to save some money, money is tight right now. Anyway so I won a tranny off ebay it was already assembled! the shaft slod out from the transfer case not being bolted up there, looks like he tried to rig it up with a coat hanger but in the package so it wouldnt move but it didnt work.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks