Dauntless fuel pump push rod

Dauntless fuel pump push rod

ujoint

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
69 cj5 V-6 93 YJ Rock Crawler
I am looking for a fuel pump push rod for my Dauntless Buick 225 V6 225 V6. I have checked all my local parts stores and searched the internet. I have checked fuel pump and cam companies,Ebay andMy local dealer and I can't even find a part number. Does anybody have have a motor I can get one out of or know were i can find one.
Thanks

That sure is a tough one.

I would try

TA Performance Products
16167 N. 81st Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 922-6807

and also try

Leon Rosser Jeep
PO Box 1185
Bessemer, AL 35021
(800) 633-4724

have you looked for a pushrod for a buick 305? same part

thats what I have heard but I want to be sure. I E-mailed TA performance and waiting to here what they say.
Thanks

the odd fire Dauntless Buick 225 V6 225 is the Buick 305 minus 2 cylinders, that is why it is odd fire, it has the v8 style crank less one journel, when they went to an even fire they added 3 more. so the Dauntless Buick 225 V6 fires 75, 105, 75, 105, 75, 105 giving it a very distinctive idle lope.

I am such an a--hole. That motor does not have a pushrod. The Pump drives directly off the cam eccentric. I was in small block chevy mode thinking I lost it untill I really looked at the pump and Timing cover.

Well sorry for wasting your time now I can get this motor back together.

What am supprised at was the amount of companies (big and little) I talked to and nobody picked up on this.
Thanks

LMOA! No wonder none of my searches ever mentioned a fuel pump rod! I bet I tried twenty different search combination's before I gave up... :rofl:

I never replaced on so I did not know
I usuall switch over to an electric unit I can adjust the pressure on.
I do know that the 225 was made on the same line as the 305, they just replaced blocks cranks and cams, and used the parts front the 305. Interesting, I wonder if the 305 has a push rod?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom