Does anybody recognize this adapter?

Does anybody recognize this adapter?

Boonie

Jeeper
Thanks
Does anybody know were i can find a replacement nose cone for this adapter. it is on a T-90 bolted up to a v 6. my problem is the current nose cones bolt to the Transmission . and this one bolts to the adapter.

can't you move the nose cone from the Transmission to the adapter? are the bolt patterns different?

Does anybody know were i can find a replacement nose cone for this adapter. it is on a T-90 bolted up to a v 6. my problem is the current nose cones bolt to the Transmission . and this one bolts to the adapter.

Have you checked both major adapter manufactures Novak & Advanced adapters?

X2 on the adapter companies
Jeeps are not cheap
You are trying to save money by adapting a tranny to a engine, ain't gonna happen Willis.
Getting a T-14 traany is cheaper as it fits the 225 factory perfect. As you continue down the not stock road, more and more things will show up that need adapting, drive shafts , tranny mount, cross brace. It goes on until it gets huge.
As you said in another thread you cannot aford a new tranny, I think you will find that if that is so you cannot aford the final cost of all this adapting

Last edited:
X2 on the adapter companies
Jeeps are not cheap
You are trying to save money by adapting a tranny to a engine, ain't gonna happen Willis.
Getting a T-14 traany is cheaper as it fits the 225 factory perfect. As you continue down the not stock road, more and more things will show up that need adapting, drive shafts , tranny mount, cross brace. It goes on until it gets huge.
As you said in another thread you cannot aford a new tranny, I think you will find that if that is so you cannot aford the final cost of all this adapting

i bought the setup already with a blown Transmission . i am just getting it back together and i found the nose cone was broken that is what i am having problems with. everything else work fine as far as i know i have not tried the 4 wheel drive. somebody was really rough with this jeep. that is the problem with were i live if it is a 4 wheel drive they run the :dung: out of it through the woods.

i bought the setup already with a blown Transmission . i am just getting it back together and i found the nose cone was broken that is what i am having problems with. everything else work fine as far as i know i have not tried the 4 wheel drive. somebody was really rough with this jeep. that is the problem with were i live if it is a 4 wheel drive they run the :dung: out of it through the woods.

I was thinking to company that made the original adapter might still make the nose cone.;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom