done a lot of work now bunch of blowby

done a lot of work now bunch of blowby

mossman

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 cj 7 258 4 brll holley headman header ,agr gear box and steering shaft,camo clad 4 inch lift
i got a 83 CJ7 just got threw tearing it down had a new head gasket put on had it shaved just a little on back 3 cyl put a holley 4 brl headman header ,valve cover and intake on it .now i drive it i got iol coming out my dipstick .if i have the back hole blocked .if un block it comes out the dipstick .its got 135,00 miles on it and it doesnt smoke at all.any suggs thanks jeff

Your rocker cover needs a breather or your gonna blow seals- and not the kind with flippers:D

:confused: do you have your pcv hooked up.?

PCV= positive crankcase ventilator. You need to pull the pressure out of the crankcase and vent it through the top of the engine, if you dont, it'll find its own way out.

yeah i got the pcv valve hooked up and its a new one

well i got my blowby fix just had a stuck ring .it had sit for a little while now i cant get my kick down working right i put a new thottle cable on it
it shifts into 2nd fine but not into 3rd it will but it lugs and shifts back into 2nd any suggs. i swear if it isnt 1 thing its another thanks jeff

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom