Electric question

Electric question

dave pam

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Sahara, dana 30 F. dana 35 R. stock tranny, 4.0 automatic, stock transfer case.
Has anyone removed the clutch fan and added the electric fan? Any feed back would help:chug:

It's an 02 TJ. Hay nice thread that gives me some good ideas and I like the concept of turning it off before water holes and possibly deep mud holes to keep the engine cleaner.

I'd definitely get a aftermarket or scrap yard fan. Just make sure it has a shroud. Fans suck with out shrouds... :laugh: That is a very popular addition and easy to do.

from my research, the late 90's Taurus/Sable fan is the best one to use. Hi CFMs, and almost a bolt-on for the CJ radiators.
I have one sitting in the 'Waiting-to-be-installed' pile but it will be a while before I get that far.
Make sure to use a HI-Quality 75Amp relay and at least a 20 Amp switch to prevent melt-downs.

Nice details and great info, Thanks

The link provided is really nice.It really gave some nice tips on turning it off before water holes and possibly deep mud holes to keep the engine cleaner.
Great info man, thanks a lot.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks