Hurricane Milton. I may be offline for a while.

Hurricane Milton. I may be offline for a while.

CJ

Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
First off, I'm in Orlando. We Orlandoins dodged Helene but it looks like Milton is going to punch us. I may be offline for a bit.
To my friends in Tampa I hope you stay safe!

1000010082.png

1000010083.png

Stay safe my friend

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
BTW, please pray for and help if you can our neighbors in GA & NC. They are in dire need of ANYTHING.
Our idiot FEMA system has let them down!

Sure glad we have that cool front coming in. Good luck !

Predicted to be a cat 5. I have my reservations @ hotel Daly (my friend with a whole house liquid gas generator) booked if needed.
I hope not!

Desantis is a fricken rock star! His / our FL preparedness is second to none.

Cat 5 now. You are going to need the rest of the state, which luckily is big to come bail you out, because we know that the gov. Cavalry is a long way off and maybe not helpful at all.

• Thanks for the Post!
Good luck.

My step son and his dad were down there this week. They decided to go anyway. What a mistake. Airport shut down yesterday so no flight out. They had a rented Challenger that they have to use to get back home now. They left yesterday afternoon and were in bumper to bumper traffic. Think he said the went 40 miles in 3 hours. 🫨

• Thanks for the Post!
I can imagine those Florida roads are packed with a lot a crazy, freaked out people on them and looking for electricity and gas for their cars.

Luck, nope. It is preparedness. :chug:
Forgot to ask. Did you get enough limes gathered for the key lime pies and tequila ? Almost time to crawl into your bunker

• Thanks for the Post!
I can imagine those Florida roads are packed with a lot a crazy, freaked out people on them and looking for electricity and gas for their cars.
Talked to the kid this afternoon. 7 hours to go 110 miles. But they were on their way to Virginia Beach and traffic was way better.

Hunker down and we'll say a prayer for everyone in that storms path.

Forgot to ask. Did you get enough limes gathered for the key lime pies and tequila ? Almost time to crawl into your bunker
Never have enough tequila. I'm a Cabo Wabo guy, no salt or lime. Straight up! Never ruin a good tequila with add-ons...

Salt is for meats and vegetables. I just didn’t want you getting scurvy. I know you are not a Limey of origin.

• Thanks for the Post!
  • Thanks for the Post!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom