I need one of these

I need one of these

ftwflh

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 CJ 5, 232 6cyl 3spd lots of rust,good frame,Dana 44s w/373 gears,ProComp 4in lift kit
I have looked everywhere and all I can find are ones for 1980-1990 that take a clip and ones that have the wires screwed on.Like to find one with the blades.Anyone have one let me know what you want for it.

Their is a place here in AZ called AMC 4x4 salvage. They are an older junk yard for Jeeps and have tons of small parts. I run some trails with Nick there. Or, try Morris 4X4, they have blow up sketches of most parts when you search by model. Just google. :cool:

Last edited:
I have tried Morris and all they have are the ones that the wire screws on to.
Do you have a number or web site for AMC4x4 salvage?

1800-882-5337 OR 623-937-5899. They will prob check with Nick as he pulls all parts but the owner or husband may know too. They are open weekdays, til mid day Sat. closed Sunday.

Not sure if they ship but hopefully have, if they don't ship, PM me or post and I'll run by and pick up we can figure out hoe to ship. I need some good karma, lol.

What is the switch for?

Is it a pressure or plunger?

I found a switch for my Transfer Case for a 4WD light on the Internet. They had all kinds by thread size and function, not by Jeep model.

It is the back up light switch on the shifter part of the Transmission .All the ones I have found on the net have 2 screws or a duel slide clip.I want to keep it blade type.

50884.jpg

NAPA MPE NS6571SB $11.99

ECH MS6571

or
100391.jpg

ECH MS6578

But I've never seen one of these on a 76 CJ. I suspect someone has replaced the original connector with spades. They looked like this
100463.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom