Members CJs Jeep Beach

This was at Daytona Beach just straight down from the speedway. They do not allow any driving on beaches on the West Coast as far as I know.
Nice! :chug:
What beach? Do they allow driving on the beach in Sarasota now?

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
That's what I thought. That's a bit of a haul from Sarasota... :chug:
I used to frequent Siesta key beach (great squeaky sand, because it's quartz) and my other half @ the time loved a bar on Armands circle.

That's what I thought. That's a bit of a haul from Sarasota... :chug:
I used to frequent Siesta key beach (great squeaky sand, because it's quartz) and my other half @ the time loved a bar on Armands circle.
Yes, we towed the CJ with our van to Jeep Beach and hung out there all day Friday. We'll probably return next year for Jeep Beach

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
That a nice rig, sir.
It's got a 1977 360 in it. Nice torquey cam, fuel injected, headers, 3.73:1 gears. 35 inch tires. 3 inch lift. I'm looking for some engine dress-up pieces. I'd like to get the fin aluminum valve covers and air cleaner

It's got a 1977 360 in it. Nice torquey cam, fuel injected, headers, 3.73:1 gears. 35 inch tires. 3 inch lift. I'm looking for some engine dress-up pieces. I'd like to get the fin aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
Like these?

1000009442.jpg

3.73 is ideal on four speeds and 33/35 tires and a V8. You didn’t go overboard with a lift. You got a contrasting paint color on the roll bar and great classic wheel choice. I like it. Can I look under the hood…

3.73 is ideal on four speeds and 33/35 tires and a V8. You didn’t go overboard with a lift. You got a contrasting paint color on the roll bar and great classic wheel choice. I like it. Can I look under the hood…
The work was done 20 years ago, I'm going to spruce it up next summer. I'm just kind of keeping it clean until then.

IMG_6886.jpeg

Ahh look at that! A clean CJ. Keep on jeepin’…

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks