jeep with cummins?

jeep with cummins?

grady02

Jeeper
Thanks
Was just wondering if anyone here had a jeep with a cummins inline 6 in it. Either p-pumped, 24 valve or common rail, it really dont matter. If so, tell me about your setup.

Just noticed you were from cairo, Im orig from Albany and my wife is from Newton

Welcome to the site!

I know this bum... :) Actually, a good straight up guy... Maybe we can get him to trade in that Dodge and buy a CJ! :laugh:

Hey fishinfool, have you ever been to the redneck nationals in Albany? Lots of diesel trucks, black smoke and turbos spooling. its a lot of fun.

Hey fishinfool, have you ever been to the redneck nationals in Albany? Lots of diesel trucks, black smoke and turbos spooling. its a lot of fun.

Use to run all of the time at US19 even got into the legend cars
Now im stuck in alaska and dont have anywhere to run

Use to run all of the time at US19 even got into the legend cars
Now im stuck in alaska and dont have anywhere to run
Thats to bad, once you've been involved with it the desire stays with you. I have an 18 y/o son that raced my truck a few times and now hes hooked. Wants to build his own truck now.

Hey LongHorn in post #8 you have a picture in a copper YJ, thats not a B 5.9 it is a 4 cyl, most likely a 3.9.

Grady02 I have a Cummins B 3.9 in my 98 TJ. Unless you stretch the front clip a Cummins 5.9 is too long for a CJ, YJ, or TJ engine compartment.

Hey LongHorn in post #8 you have a picture in a copper YJ, thats not a B 5.9 it is a 4 cyl, most likely a 3.9.

Grady02 I have a Cummins B 3.9 in my 98 TJ. Unless you stretch the front clip a Cummins 5.9 is too long for a CJ, YJ, or TJ engine compartment.
I'm pretty sure that one's a "B" 5.9. View attachment 859

Either that or it's BTA with two redundant fuel lines.:laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks