Levi Interior

Levi Interior

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
Levi Edition Edition

The edition that was not an edition, yes this option now is often confused with a special edition because they used a sticker on the outside of the tub to promote it. However, this was never truly an edition, instead it was one of the most popular interior and top options Jeep ever offered, so popular it was included in several of the upgrade packages. It was in the line from 1975 to 1986. It included simulated stitching in Levi Edition fashion on the seats special jean style padding on the dash and jean material type top. Early versions had a Levis sticker on the tub above the Jeep embossing. It came in blue of tan and was included in the Loredo, Renegade, and Golden Eagle package as standard. Optionally it was seen in quite a few other Jeeps.

levi2.jpg

levi1.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks