Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
who makes a good r&p set?
superior, alloy usa, omix, etc.
what else is needed? this'll be my first regear in a long <-BAD WORD-> time

I'd go with superior or richmond, both good companies.
Alloy usa and omix are both made over seas so I'd stay away from them.
You might also want new bearings, new crush sleave if needed and some new shims just in case.
Some set-up bearings are always nice to have too.

got a locker up front and the rear is Limited slip, looking to ditch the 3.73 and go with 4.10. The guys at Dynatrac said for a daily driven trail rig with 33's it would be the best, well my current jeep anyway.

got a locker up front and the rear is Limited slip, looking to ditch the 3.73 and go with 4.10. The guys at Dynatrac said for a daily driven trail rig with 33's it would be the best, well my current jeep anyway.
Brock I have question for you and actually any one, I am really flirting with the idea of of buying a mathching set of Rock Jock front and back axles. 4.56 gears w/OX lockers new oversized slotted rotors. these will come with all other accuotroments. Even with my engine upgrades I feel I may be facing transmition issues. Anyone at all- if you had the funds to do a rebuild on my CJ- keeping in mind what is allready in place, What would you recomend.

I'm more of a replace what's broken person.
Why spend money if it already works.

I'm more of a replace what's broken person.
Why spend money if it already works.
Thanks 'Boats'. Hey I am Ex-Navy BM-2 also I went in at 17 in 83' served 6 years on USS Belleau Wood LHA-3. Former Sea Air Rescue and Captains Gig Pilot -Deck division. I got a great Navy story for you. We were on our way back to the States and dropped off alot of Marines in the PI, Subic bay. I brought one of the girls on board in the middle of the night (mojo memories) and thought it would be a good idea to hold her up in officers country. Oh yeah! It gets better. I had the mid watch to 0400 hrs that night at approx 0530 I had Ensign Gerald ask me is your first name Ken? Of course I said yes. and he showed me this young lady. Apparently she was scared and went up and down the lanes and asked if I was there. It was my first XO screening! thank God, they laughed so hard it didnt go any further. I did get xtra duty though. Any way I plan on going ahead and dropping about 15k on this beast in about 2 weeks. Have fun Shipmate.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom