manual trans for 360

Need more info.
What TCase do you have?
What year is your CJ?
The 360 was never offered in a CJ but with the info we do have I would say start looking for a Jeep T-18 . These trannys were mated to Dana 20 TCases so if that's not what you have you might want to look for a T-18 Dana 20 set.

Well I have a 360 in mine and it came with the Dana 300 Transfer Case and I am currently adding a NV3550 to the mix so thats my vote a 3550 5 speed mated to a Dana 300 .....really we need to know is your motor stock or hot? are you going to pound on the tranny? and finally how many speeds do you want?

Gert, I am very interested in you nv3550 swap. I have the.nv3550 and I have figured out the pedal assembly for my grand wagoneer. The problem I have right now is that you have to use the 4.0 flywheel because of bellhousing clearnce issues.. problem is I cant find any one who can balance my 4.0 flywheel to match the360....

Need more info.
What TCase do you have?
What year is your CJ?
The 360 was never offered in a CJ but with the info we do have I would say start looking for a Jeep T-18 . These trannys were mated to Dana 20 TCases so if that's not what you have you might want to look for a T-18 Dana 20 set.[/QUOTE

i was told its a 360 it might not be , how do u tell

Above the motor mount on the drivers side of the vehicle it will be stamped AMC 304 , 360, or 401. Only exception is if it is an 89+ 360 then it will be stamped 5.9

Im interested, even more so Im in NJ and am doing the same!

I have a 72 CJ5 with a AMC 304 and T-15 /Dana 20 Am swapping out for a 360 T-18 and adapting keeping the Dana 20

I am getting the tranny from Herm out in WA along with the bellhousing as I have the 8.5" and need the 6.5" one for the T-18 . Will also be putting on the twin stick kit in.

I am in Ocean Co and also a member of NJJA....You?

Jay

Well? What is it stamped?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom