Mc2100

Mc2100

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Getting really disgusted with this Weber. Rebuilt it today and no improvement. I have the fuel pressure regulator to install yet but if that doesnt work Im done with it. Anyone know of a good source for the Mc2100 adapter plate?

You sir are the authority on searching! Couldnt have gotten anything more complete than that. Thanx Brock.

:rock:

thank you, thank you, i'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress!

i got mine at summit. i had to drill one hole out alittle but it worked. havent had a problem with it yet. i also added a spacer to mine i got at work.

I ordered up the one from summit myself. I think Im just gonna cut my losses and go with the Mc2100. The one I have isnt 1.08 though its 1.14. It also doesnt have the vaccum port on the rear that would be used for the Pcv. Probably just run that to the manifold. I'll just sell the whole shebang of Weberness on Fleabay or Craigslist and break even.

make sure you check the jet size. you want between 46 to 48. mine had 52 but i bought 46 cause the only place i could fine jets was out of 47.

Pete, from what I have read and understand, you should be okay with a 1.14 venturi size. It's not that much bigger that the 1.08. This is the only place I was able to find jets online; Ford 2V Parts Page . And they're not freaking cheap either they're $19.95 a pair.

How do you measure the jets in the MC2100 ?? Are they stamped?:cool:

How do you measure the jets in the MC2100 ?? Are they stamped?:cool:

They should be. Any of the factory Ford one's I have are stamped with the size and the letter F, i.e. 52F. The aftermarket ones I have bought just have the number stamped on them. :chug:

They should be. Any of the factory Ford one's I have are stamped with the size and the letter F, i.e. 52F. The aftermarket ones I have bought just have the number stamped on them. :chug:

is this where you can see it when in place or do you have to pull them to see the number?

is this where you can see it when in place or do you have to pull them to see the number?

All of the ones that I have are stamped one top, you can see the number when they are screwed in.

The guy I got the Mc carb from had it on his Scrambler already , but I'll check on the jets just incase. Im starting to believe the Weber may not be running right due to sporadic fuel pressure. I filled the Scrambler up yesterday and paked on a sidefill with the driverside leaning downward. I noticed gas leaking from a rubber fuel line coming from the tank. The Weber seems to run properly then bog a bit off and on in no certain order. Im going to replace the rear line obviously. I think Im going to install the pressure regulator also. If it works good for me. If not I still have the 2100 to fall back on.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom