Price shopping

Price shopping

stevenalex

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'78 CJ5 - 258 cu inline 6, T-18 trans 5 spd,
'10 Wrangler V6
Well I have convinced the wife on replacing parts instead of rebuilding them. I started to price shop online and get a comparison throughout and have found rockauto to be the most competitive for most items, such as alternator, ignition coil, and other small electrical items. Now as for finding a cheap site for carberators, wow:eek: Just curious if anyone has any insight that may help. I am looking to upgrade to a two barrel, full conversion kit, plus new fuel lines and all the kaboodles:D It may not be possible but would like to. The only thing that we have found is a 1-bb kit for I think 450ish.

Are you looking to upgrade from a stock single barrel to a two barrel?

Yes I am looking to upgrade from a stock single barrel to a two barrell, with full conversion kit

I buy most things such as alternators from auto zone, life time warranty:)
the best carb would be a mc2100.

There isn't a "direct" conversion from a stock single barrel to a Motorcraft 2100. If you're looking for out of the box bolt it on and go, the only choice is to go with a Weber.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks