Misc. Rim bore size 82 CJ5

Misc. Rim bore size 82 CJ5

joeortego

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
82 jeep cj5
I was looking into purchasing some new wheel for my CJ5 , The info. found online states the center bore is 108mm on the standard wheel. But the rims i was looking at also say 108mm would they fit? didn't locate any with a bigger bore.

108mm is correct. My '84 CJ7 has the Dana 30 front and did have the AMC20 in the rear (swapped that out though). My wheels are Ultra Motorsports #174-5185GN "Nomad 174" series, 15"x10" size. They have a center bore of 108mm and fit perfectly. When I built my matching trailer, I couldn't find those same "Nomad" wheels to match, but I wanted the trailer wheels and the Jeep wheels to be interchangeable (could use a trailer wheel as a spare on the Jeep, or the Jeep spare on the trailer, in a pinch if necessary). So I ordered an axle with hubs that have the same size and stud spacing, but while the trailer has the same tires as the Jeep, I purchased some generic black steel wheels of the same size (diameter, width, and bore) so they would still fit wherever I needed them. Re-reading all that, I realize I've over answered the question. :)

But here's a shot from wheel-size.com:

wheel_size.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom