T5 transmission-HELP!!!!!!!

T5 transmission-HELP!!!!!!!

jon1371usmc

Jeeper
Thanks
I am in need of a top cover that goes on top of my Borg warner T-5 Transmission for a 1983 CJ7 . It needs to be the 5 hole version. The one I have is unuseable. Does anyone have one that they will sell me for a reasonable price or know where I could get one. Thanks.

I wish I had one to send to you but... :(

Have you called any of the online Transmission rebuild shops that are known for working on Jeeps?

I wish I had one to send to you but... :(

Have you called any of the online Transmission rebuild shops that are known for working on Jeeps?

Well Ive only called one place so far, tbtrans.com, and they did not have any for a jeep, only s10's and fords. Ive tried calling Macks Standard Transmissions but they havent answered. I was hoping someone on here had a T-5 lying around that they had swapped for a T-18 , etc..., that was no longer useable.

I'd try Novac... They may have one or be able to get you to someone who will have one... They were great when I was looking for T-150 part!

I just seen a T-5 on craigslist for 200 bucks it on the Detroit metro,MI section if this helps

Now THATS a great first post! Signing up to help a Fellow Jeeper! I applaud you, Gone2hatteras!

Thanks guys! But I've been around for a little bit. It just worked out that it was my first post but if I can help a fellow Jeep owner all the better.

Thanks guys! But I've been around for a little bit. It just worked out that it was my first post but if I can help a fellow Jeep owner all the better.
That is what set CJers apart form others... We all stick together!

Just wanted to say thanks for all who posted and especially Gone2Hatteras. Im looking forward to getting my Jeep up and running again. Its used as a daily driver, so with it down, Im Limited to riding my Harley. Ive just been lucky that the weather has held off for the most part.

I was glad I was able to help. Hope that shifter will do the job for you for as long as you need it. Remember I know where the beer and best prime rib is if you get this way.

I was glad I was able to help. Hope that shifter will do the job for you for as long as you need it. Remember I know where the beer and best prime rib is if you get this way.

Received the top cover yesterday. Have you received the check yet? The part looks good, and Im sure it will be in use for a while to come. If Im ever back in that area, which Im sure I will be, then Ill take you up on that. Take Care.

Jon

No check not worried, postal system is what it is, it'll be here in a few. The wife and I mite have to get some of that prime rib n beer this weekend!
Gary

WELL......
Are you going to keep all the beer and prime ribs to yourself or are ya gonna tell us where it is? :drool: Oh and welcome to the board.

It's a marina on the inter coastal about 4 miles from my house. They have a 32oz pime rib for 2 that is pretty d&%^ good. There is a very good chance that is what my wife and I are having for dinner tomorrow night and for the next few days.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom