Trans shift cover

Trans shift cover

DIG

Jeeper
Thanks
In the shift tower, there is one bolt that is longer than all the other ( I am talking about the shifter assembly cover that bolts to the top of the trans) on a T-150 . Does anyone know what size and thread pitch this bolt is?

Update, i am making progress on the CJ I still have to grind the header flange alittle more though to clear the head bolt......then its wiring the motor back up and runing vacuum lines! Anyone have a vacuum and wiring diagram of the AMC 304 ????? And the ignition module..!! :chug:

Can't help you on the bolt but what vacuum lines? Unless you are hooking up emissions there will be only one for the brakes and one for the distributor. Are you putting the emissions back on?

What is the ignition module off of?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks