vacuum lines for a 1988 4.2L and peuguto 5spd

vacuum lines for a 1988 4.2L and peuguto 5spd

wrangler rider

Active Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
95 wrangler with 88 4.2 carbed with puguetoe(?) 5spd both fresh rebuilds, spring over, 3inch body, spring arched 2 inches and stiffened, 10 inches of total lift on 36inch tsls 8k mile marker winch, ect.
1969 dodge charger rt se 440, 727 torqueflite 3.55 suregrip with 8 3/4 axle, everyone is making her a headache for me but i love her 1000xs more then my jeep
2005 dodge 3500 cummins 6speed dually work truck, not mine
I just put a 88 AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l in my 95 wrangler, I've got everything under controll but I didn't make my caccum lines when I pulled the motor, so I need all of the vaccum line diagrams hanes doesn't have it in there book, big surprise there.

But that's the real problem I'm having with this new enigne, btw I just rebuilt it with new rings, timing gear n chain, new lifters and new seals everywhere.
Thanks yall

I just put a 88 AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l in my 95 wrangler, I've got everything under controll but I didn't make my caccum lines when I pulled the motor, so I need all of the vaccum line diagrams hanes doesn't have it in there book, big surprise there.

But that's the real problem I'm having with this new enigne, btw I just rebuilt it with new rings, timing gear n chain, new lifters and new seals everywhere.
Thanks yall

Haynes is actually pretty good.

Haynes is actually pretty good.

To a point but their more a general manual and they don't include info on things like vaccum lines, fuel lines, and things like that

To a point but their more a general manual and they don't include info on things like vaccum lines, fuel lines, and things like that

They don`t take into account folks who transplant powertrains and then need help to figure out what they have done.

are you putting the factory carter bbd POS back on it or going with a different carb, because if you are using a mc2100 or weber (which you really ought to) all you need is a vac advance, brake booster, pcv valve, and egr if you want to use it.

Right on.
Emmisions is pretty much out the window putting a 88 AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l into a 95. There's nothing under the hood that will adapt and work correctly anyways with the stock 4.0 computer.
I would suggest not using the Carter bbd...

Its all out of the 88 every piece of wire guage and computer, I just need a vaccumm diagram because that's the one system I didn't think about marking, where can I find one at?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom