Weber 32/36

Weber 32/36

Dayle

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ7 only mod motorcraft 2bbl no emissions on it after a fire, 195? CJ3B project have not start on it yet
Hi Looking for some one on the forum that has had experance with Weber 32/36 carb. I need to know what jets you are running. This is mostly a daily driver. Any help? Thanks Dayle

Hi Looking for some one on the forum that has had experance with Weber 32/36 carb. I need to know what jets you are running. This is mostly a daily driver. Any help? Thanks Dayle

Check Cleaning Weber 32/36 - JeepForum.com post six. The short answer is "75/60 idles, 145/145 mains with 170/160 air correctors".

cheers,

kim

Hey thanks for the onfo. When i tear mine down i will see what i have or need to change. Do you use yours as a daily driver or trial jeep? Have you ever check it for gas mileage? This year i will have mine on the road more than trails, would like to get most MPG i can get. Thanks again Dayle

Hey thanks for the onfo. When i tear mine down i will see what i have or need to change. Do you use yours as a daily driver or trial jeep? Have you ever check it for gas mileage? This year i will have mine on the road more than trails, would like to get most MPG i can get. Thanks again Dayle

I've been checking since last april when I got it. ~12-13mpg at the start. TFI and carb tuning got me to ~15mpg now. "Nutter" may add a bit as well and I'll do it once it warmer.

Mine is a daily driver in summer topdown weather. We hit the beach rather than trails. My commutes are under 15 miles and sideroads primarily, so top speed is ~55mph.

I'm likely my own worst enemy for using 5th gear at those speeds. With a T-5 , 3.31 gears, and 31" tires, the engine rpms are a bit lower than the "sweet spot". I'll have to try sticking with 4th gear when under 60mph for a tankful and see what that shows me.

There's a wealth of good 32/36 and Weber in general tuning info here, on JF, and countless other places on the net. A timing light, vacuum guage, tach, and patience are really all that's necessary.

cheers,

kim

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom