Winter is officially here...

Winter is officially here...

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Winter is officially here... Well, at least the deep south version of winter. Tonight we get to experience our first sub forty degree night since early this year. I might just have to crank up the fire place! :)

I really look forward to the cooler days (only gets to 80), the critters just love the weather... Also, the power bill drops a bunch from not having to run the A/C so hard.

Have a great chilly couple of days!

Ahhh!!! It's supposed to drop down to 34 tonight!!! Call the National Guard!!!

Sub forty! Ha! We've already had snow! :D And yeah, the critters do love it. Especially the dogs.

Snow! What the heck is that? :D

It was 38 when I awoke this morning... I think I'll get a fire going later this evening, just for the ambiance and also because the animals love it. I swear they sit so close that I really believe they'll burst into flames if I touch em'.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks