Holley Pro-Jection Fuel injection disks.

Holley Pro-Jection Fuel injection disks.

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Thought I'd ask - it's a long shot so...

Anyone have the Holley Pro-Jection Fuel injection disks laying around? I went to change the mapping on my Jeep yesterday and when I went to load the software on my new laptop two of the disks (2 & 3) were bad!

Yea - I know - I should have had a backup - I will when I get new ones (I emailed Holley). They have the software for the Commander on-line but not the Pro-Jection. :(

So - How about it? :D

I know that some of my local shops sell projection, so maybe you should try looking around your local shops and see if they have it and will let you borrow the little guys.

Thanks for the suggestion... LOL - the closest speed shop for me is about an hour away! I'll call them anyway... :D

Well, that took forever but I got the disks (finally). So, if anyone ever needs the software, just ask! I have it backed up on my home server now. :)

cj-
if you ever need anything like that again let me know and i will call Richard at The Speed Shop in albany for you im sure he would just send it to you or let you pick it up

I had few who said they would open up a box and let me copy the disks. Then I thought about it and decided that it would be just my luck for my drive to mess up the disk and we would both be out luck...

I appreciate the offer though and will keep it in mind.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks