How much are these tires and rims worth?

How much are these tires and rims worth?

Speedfreek

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 cj7 i6 3spd 2.73
I need tires and rims for my jeep and this guy wants $600 for these rims and tires. The rims are beadlock look-alikes 15x8 and the tires are Mud King XT Steel Radials 31x10.50-15. He says they have less than 50 miles on them and they still have nipples on them, and I like nipples! lol

How much are they worth?
Jeeprims.jpg
Jeep.jpg

To me? He's asking too much. The fake bead locks aren't a big draw, and you're basically buying run of the mill used steel rims. That leaves the 31" used tires, which I would not pay that much for. I grabbed a set of 31 1050 15 Pro Comp mudders with 75% left on them, on a set of alloy rims ready to go for 300 clams. CL has them all the time for better prices than that. Just my $.02 If their as absolutely new as he claims, my top dollar would be in the 4-450 range, and not a dime higher.

~~ the tires are Mud King XT Steel Radials 31x10.50-15. He says they have less than 50 miles on them ~~
Jeeprims.jpg
Jeep.jpg

Those have a lot more than 50 miles on them you can tell from the first picture. More like 5000 miles on them. There may be a stray casting nipple or two left, but that's about it. I completely concure with coldwater, offer him $400 at the most. If he won't sell, keep looking, there's better deals to be found.

I brought up google and typed in the tire, got results of 100 dollars each and then looked at the pictures and saw they had some serious tears in teh blocks so I figured they had either been really abused or had 20 plus thousand on them, I loked at the rims and decided I could get them for around 35 each used and decided they entire package is worth about 300 dollars.

I agree with all above, offer no more than $400, start low and stop at $400.

FYI-Package deals are about $1000.00 delivered to your home ready to mount on your jeep

Look really closely at the tire's, check the sidewalls for damage, check the knobies for cuts and gouging, that will also help you justify your $400 offer.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks