Keenan

Jeeper
Thanks
Make - Jeep
Model - Gladiator
Concept year - 2005
Production year - N/A
Engine 2.8 litre 4 cylinder

The Jeep Gladiator has the looks of an elongated Jeep Wrangler with a pick up bed. The Gladiator has the traditional Jeep outdoor, off road features such as open-air canvas roof, removable doors and a fold-down windshield.

JEEP_GLADIATOR.jpg

I think this car is the right car for me :)

Thanks,
~Keenan

That thing is pure sex. BUT! What the hell are they thinking with that engine??? I would looooove to see a nice little diesel power in that baby, and a 4.7 option.

looks like the production issue JK-8 (is that the right name?) being made for the Egyptian Army.
It has a diesel engine in it, just for you CW! But I think a Hemi would suit it better!

Thanks for the information and the photo. This Gladiator Jeep looks sporty. I think you might really consider buying this one. The specs are great too.

Has anyone heard anything else about this jeep i would love one. and the 2.8 turbo diesel is great. if you look on jeepforum.com there was a thread of a 2.8l swap into a wrangler guy uses as a dd and gets high 40 to low 50's mpg. 160hp and 300trq arent bad for a jeep being that the later 70's cjs with the 304 only made 160hp from the factory.

Make - Jeep
Model - Gladiator
Concept year - 2005
Production year - N/A
Engine 2.8 litre 4 cylinder

The Jeep Gladiator has the looks of an elongated Jeep Wrangler with a pick up bed. The Gladiator has the traditional Jeep outdoor, off road features such as open-air canvas roof, removable doors and a fold-down windshield.

JEEP_GLADIATOR.jpg

I think this car is the right car for me :)

Thanks,
~Keenan

Holy smokes I think I am in love! :banana:

if they do come out with a new Gladiator truck, I will sell my Ram and get one, those are just to cool, plus this old style hemi of mine gets 16 to the gallon, the new ones have the 4 6 8 feature and get much more

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom