Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in

Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in
I haven't been on the site in a while. Bought a few parts and came back on. Everytime I click on any google link etc, it's just a white screen. Guess I found out why

Haven't been around since before the big shake-up, I've still still got the Golden Eagle. I like the look and functionality of the new site so far (y)

I'm still here.
Broken link and WAY too much work but I'm still around once in a while.

The new forum loads way faster for me, different servers maybe? Or maybe this version gets along better with my antique browser?

I'll poke around a little when I have time, push the buttons, flip the switches, see how I like it...
Thanks CJ for the time & effort!

I haven't been on the site in a while. Bought a few parts and came back on. Everytime I click on any google link etc, it's just a white screen. Guess I found out why
Haven't been around since before the big shake-up, I've still still got the Golden Eagle. I like the look and functionality of the new site so far (y)
I'm still here.
Broken link and WAY too much work but I'm still around once in a while.

The new forum loads way faster for me, different servers maybe? Or maybe this version gets along better with my antique browser?

I'll poke around a little when I have time, push the buttons, flip the switches, see how I like it...
Thanks CJ for the time & effort!
Thanks for the kudos, the site will only get better...

BTW, Aron (sp) it was nice talking with you again. Been way to long. :) Same thing Elwood! :chug: It's been a weird week, also spoke to Fishinfool who was doing, well fishing when we talked. I'm trying to get the band back together... blues-brother-emoticon.gif

I'm in. Been a while since I posted. Keep getting an error on my build thread. I have stuff to post but can't. Any assistace would be appreciated.

Thanks, I need to go deep in the data base, the open tag is not set. All the info / thread is sill there.

Also, thanks for the donation!!! :beer: :chug:

CJ,
You’re on a roll, as my build thread now works. Thank you for the long hours you’ve been putting in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ the site is looking great. I don't get here often enough but it is such a great resource. Thank you for all you do.
You are welcome. I have many more to fix but it will get done.

Still here, i thought this place had evaporated.

I'm still here. Thanks for getting the site going again, lots of good information.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom