Shower Tent/Privacy Enclosure

Shower Tent/Privacy Enclosure

Randun

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2000 4Runner and a 1969 Beetle
I had a CSM in Iraq that would loudly tell anyone who asked that a real man can take a dump in the middle of a busy FOB and not worry about someone watching when he wipes.
(Language cleaned up here) This particular CSM was one of the best NCOs I met in my 23 year career

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I had a CSM in Iraq that would loudly tell anyone who asked that a real man can take a dump in the middle of a busy FOB and not worry about someone watching when he wipes.
(Language cleaned up here) This particular CSM was one of the best NCOs I met in my 23 year career

Did your CSM say anything about a real woman? :) Being that I am one, I don't mind showering/changing in the wild, but when I camp with a large group, it's kinda nice to have a little privacy from time to time.

Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it.

Have fun out there!

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Did your CSM say anything about a real woman? :) Being that I am one, I don't mind showering/changing in the wild, but when I camp with a large group, it's kinda nice to have a little privacy from time to time.

Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it.

Have fun out there!
No, but then again in my 23 years I was never in a unit with females. I was combat arms my entire career and retired before that change.

Plus, I was just trying to be humorous.

$250 seems a bit much to me. The wife and I grabbed a shower and changing tent for like $40 at Kmart. I can get a pic when i get home

No, but then again in my 23 years I was never in a unit with females. I was combat arms my entire career and retired before that change.

Plus, I was just trying to be humorous.

Thank you for your service and your opinion.

Have fun out there :)

Good for you. I'm glad you two are happy with your purchase.

Thank you for your opinion too :)

This is what we ended up with. Has a divider in it if youd like and then we have one of the bag style showers. Not as beefy as the one your looking at but is a cheaper option. It was $70 actually cause we opted for the larger one.

1114201318.jpg

Did you get the roof top tent yet or no?

This is what we ended up with. Has a divider in it if youd like and then we have one of the bag style showers. Not as beefy as the one your looking at but is a cheaper option. It was $70 actually cause we opted for the larger one.

View attachment 74060

Did you get the roof top tent yet or no?
That is so nice! I love this option. Thank you so much for showing this to me.

I have not popped on the RTT yet. I'm waiting until black friday/cyber monday to check out any last minute deals. Then I'm going to buy one. :) Thank you so much for checking in with me. I really appreciate it!

So what kind of vehicle Randun are you going to install the RTT on to ?

I had a 96 4Runner. Good vehicle for the tent. My CJ is a garage pet right now also but hopefully will get released in 2021. Please post pictures when you install on both vehicles in the future. Not sure I have seen a picture on a CJ, but other models I have.

I had a 96 4Runner. Good vehicle for the tent. My CJ is a garage pet right now also but hopefully will get released in 2021. Please post pictures when you install on both vehicles in the future. Not sure I have seen a picture on a CJ, but other models I have.
Thank you so much for your opinion.

I have heard that 4Runners are good vehicles for RTTs.

Good luck with your build too. Have fun with it and enjoy the process!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom