Summer entertainment

Even got to take the Cj this year. The pooch leaves no room in the back so I added a hitch rack for the trip. Still not really enough space for more than a two day trip.

jeep%20camp2_zps14c4mk9e.jpg

jeep%20camp%204_zpshiniz5fl.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get a chance to get some wheeling in?
I'll be wheeling/camping with a group this weekend.

Did you get a chance to get some wheeling in?
I'll be wheeling/camping with a group this weekend.

Not this first trip out but we do have one planned. The campsite is beautiful and Rausch Creek is only minutes away. That's in July. :chug:

I was just at RC on Sunday - not on their trails, just to stop by and check out the rigs in the parking lot. I took my family back to Jeffs Swamp which is just to the south of RC. Not hardcore wheeling but a slow bumpy ride non the less. Its a cool swamp, found a nice turtle that the kids enjoyed handling a bit(after they got over their fear). In a few hours I will be headed to Bald Eagle State Forest with just my jeep and my wife to spend a night in the woods(no kids :D). Hope to do some exploring(driving & hiking) and end up swimming at Poe Valley.

Jeeps, wheeling, and camping my favorite type of post. Enjoy! :chug:

Nice picture, but .... Peter, why do you have a tree branch wound up in your winch cable? ...... edit: On second closer look the green stuff isn't actually in the winch cable, but the cable shows very recent usage.

Jeeps, wheeling, and camping my favorite type of post. Enjoy! :chug:

Actually did get some light wheeling in for once. Green and one light blue trail.

Nice picture, but .... Peter, why do you have a tree branch wound up in your winch cable? ...... edit: On second closer look the green stuff isn't actually in the winch cable, but the cable shows very recent usage.

The winch cable gets spooled out as a tie off cable for the Pooch.

I can feel my feets getting wet in that picture. Nice!

I can feel my feets getting wet in that picture. Nice!

Me too. I love taking the dog down there. Probably head down there again today.

Pete - nice looking Jeep - clean and simple. Are those 33's with a 4"?

Wooly

35s on some heavily arched and stiff springs. Probably 6 in total lift I'm guessing.

Man it's been a busy Summer so far. Thankfully 4 different weekends the Cj has looked like this:

Camping%201_zps3gp0mn0r.jpg

Color me jealous Pete, that looks awesome :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom