Misc. What do I need to do next?

Misc. What do I need to do next?
Ok, CJ - You told me to stroll thru the website and offer suggestions. I’ll throw em on here as I think of em........

Any updates on when the “Misc” thread will be back? I know it very labor intensive, so I’m just checkin. So I guess rather than a suggestion, I’ll settle for an update

Sent from right here.......

I went to edit a post from awhile back. Couldn't do it. Anyway we can do that easier and have a text there saying why it was edited?

I went to edit a post from awhile back. Couldn't do it. Anyway we can do that easier and have a text there saying why it was edited?

Hmmm - We had that ability till recently. I agree.

I believe it times out after awhile. I think that's the way it was before. Sometimes I don't see a misspelled word or a double pic till the next day. I'd just like the ability to fix it without being a pita 😁

It must time out quick......

But you appear to be correct. I just edited and added this part. Dang, now we hafta proofread in real time .....

Think it is 5-10 minutes

What if we can’t spell that fast?? LOL

S O L

Ah - For THAT tatoo, location is EVERYTHING

How about scrapping the old Misc thread and just start a new one. If some of the old topics can revived easiy transfer them into the new Misc.

Ok, CJ - You told me to stroll thru the website and offer suggestions. I’ll throw em on here as I think of em........

Any updates on when the “Misc” thread will be back? I know it very labor intensive, so I’m just checkin. So I guess rather than a suggestion, I’ll settle for an update

I believe it times out after awhile. I think that's the way it was before. Sometimes I don't see a misspelled word or a double pic till the next day. I'd just like the ability to fix it without being a pita 😁
It must time out quick......

But you appear to be correct. I just edited and added this part. Dang, now we hafta proofread in real time .....

Think it is 5-10 minutes
What if we can’t spell that fast?? LOL

Thinking about getting this tattoo. 😁
Ah - For THAT tatoo, location is EVERYTHING

How about scrapping the old Misc thread and just start a new one. If some of the old topics can revived easiy transfer them into the new Misc.
Wow - you all slay me but in a good way.

Talks about Misc forum. Will be repaired. See here -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/ooop-errors-and-broken-links.63746/

Thread editing time out can be changed. Let me know what you would like. It can be set on a forum basis also.
The only one who does not get "Edited by' is me All other edited post do get that message.

Just create a new misc. thread. I haven't posted because my content doesn't fit anywhere. I suppose the same is true for many members.

BTW - You can start a new thread - What did you do with your CJ today? and it will b merged with the old on once it is repaired.

Mornin - J hit the link and got this....

e224566ee9bc1f3d39c02749053e8660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom