Who's in WA state?

Who's in WA state?

BrockGrimes

Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Was checking out the latest 4wheel drive & sport utility.
Found the coordinates to the geostash.
Hit me up if your interested.

what part? I have friends up there on the west side.

between spokane and seattle, I have a buddy who lives right there, but he's out so sea
at this time so no help there. I'd be all over it if I lived there again. I was stationed up in Bremerton when I was in the Navy.

sent the coor. to my buddy. My Brother-in Law lives out that way also, but he's a bigger A BAD WORD than me, so to heck with him..:laugh: But he works at the Bremerton base as a Sparky (civilian).

Wish I still lived there, I'd be all over it... beautiful country, pleanty of 'wheeling opportunities! Grew up between Seattle and Everett; in Woodinville. Tried for MANY years to get stationed at Whidbey; but it wasn't to be. Parents still live there, but in Anacortes. Have fun with the search!!

Last edited:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks