2 1940's Bantam trailers... Has my obsession with all things Jeep gone overboard?!

2 1940's Bantam trailers... Has my obsession with all things Jeep gone overboard?!

GoldenEagle36

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 Golden Eagle 304,automatic, Quadra-trac, full restoration just "finished." 4 inch superlift, lift shackles in the front, sitting on some KM2 Mud terrians
1999 tj 4 cylinder ax5 trans 3 inches lift 31s
1956 Dj3a all original except axles and engine, Hurricane 4 cyl. 4x4 conversion, 27,500 original miles 58 Jeep-A-Trench cj5 8000 miles.
The hardest thing to do was to find a forum to put this thread in. Pretty sure this may be the right one. But anyway. As some may know, my dad passed this account down to me, I'm 17 and built my CJ7 Golden Eagle with this help of this site. But just from that one build I've went Cj crazy so to speak. All of my friends that have Jeeps have their cute little wranglers... Well I always tell them I'm stick to my roots with all my cjs... Then I noticed it got out of hand... I found an old Bantam civilian trailer sitting in a barn and had to have it. Then today, 2 years prior to my first jeep trailer purchase, I found an old bantam trailer in a guys yard, and had to have it. So today I'm officially the owner of not one, but 2 Bantam trailers. To add to the collection of 4 other Jeeps. This trailer was the 425th one to roll out of Butler Pa, just 1 hour north. My first purchase is unknown, but still rolled off the line some 60+ years ago. For now, I'm just going to hold on to it, and fix it up but it will be forsale within the next year or so. But really, have my 17 year old buying antics landed me in a never ending battle for cjs?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 539
And here's a better picture of both

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 470
But really, have my 17 year old buying antics landed me in a never ending battle for cjs?

Everyone needs a hobby. Your choice is just miles beyond your friends. Your hooked at an early age. Thats a good thing. You have alot of time to own as many as possible. :D

^^ what he said! :agree: :patriot:

The hardest thing to do was to find a forum to put this thread in. Pretty sure this may be the right one. But anyway. As some may know, my dad passed this account down to me, I'm 17 and built my CJ7 Golden Eagle with this help of this site. But just from that one build I've went Cj crazy so to speak. All of my friends that have Jeeps have their cute little wranglers... Well I always tell them I'm stick to my roots with all my cjs... Then I noticed it got out of hand... I found an old Bantam civilian trailer sitting in a barn and had to have it. Then today, 2 years prior to my first jeep trailer purchase, I found an old bantam trailer in a guys yard, and had to have it. So today I'm officially the owner of not one, but 2 Bantam trailers. To add to the collection of 4 other Jeeps. This trailer was the 425th one to roll out of Butler Pa, just 1 hour north. My first purchase is unknown, but still rolled off the line some 60+ years ago. For now, I'm just going to hold on to it, and fix it up but it will be forsale within the next year or so. But really, have my 17 year old buying antics landed me in a never ending battle for cjs?
Not too bad. I bought one... built 3 more! Let me know when you catch up lol.

Attachments

• 62D32CD9-FE89-44F9-8AA6-D963ACE0C4FB.jpg
    62D32CD9-FE89-44F9-8AA6-D963ACE0C4FB.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 78
OP-You did a fantastic job! :notworthy:
:chug:
LG

Jeff - this thread is 5 years old.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks