5/17 something to do in Dallas on TYTO weekend

5/17 something to do in Dallas on TYTO weekend

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
for all the brethren and sisteren in Dallas/Fort Worth area with nothing better to do on "take your top off weekend".

Dallas Market hall, Truck and jeep Expo. 5/17 and 18. This is a sales gimmick by 4WD hardware, trying to make this NOT sound like an add for 4wd. lots of Jeeps to look at, most in the parking lot and lots of things to look at inside that you can not find in the every day show room.

things you can do, set in a Mastercraft seat look at and lay hands upon the whole super swamper tire line, Ask the factory rep questions about availability and such. lots of do-daz and discounts.

best part is it is FREE!! second best part, it is way more fun than yard work!!:cool:

Now if you will excuse me I an going to take my top off.

Just got back from there. There were a few good deals but mostly I got free stickers!

I got to ogle and fondle the Interco Swamper LTSs. It would seem that some one is actually manufacturing them now and I was assured that I could get a test fit at 4WD hardware in Plano. I run 33" Swamper TSLs with no problem and I would hate to order 34"x10.5 LTBs and find that the limits have been reached.

lots of cool machinery in the parking lot.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks