Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I received a phone call a bit ago from my sister-in-law. Seems my Brother has been admitted to the hospital. It most likely will be OK but they don't just admit you for the hell of it... :( They are giving antibiotics and when I spoke with him, he sounded OK but that had allot to do with the morphine I'm sure.

Just keep him in your thoughts and if you want - give a word up for Jeep-CJ Forums - View Profile: TNole - maybe he might stop in more often and say hi! :eek: (hint, hint, hint - Bro! :))

Best wishes to him and his family :)

Hope everything works out for the best....maybe he can share some of that morphine??:drool: Just kidding...maybe... Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Tell him to stop in when he feels better and tell us some embarassing stories about his brother!

I think it will be about 95% bro. I am doing fine, just hoping this doesn't end in surgery. Thanks for all the support. As soon as I get home, I am going to post some before and after pictures of my garage. My wife and I spent all last weekend doing a 6S on the garage, my man cave, complete with the 32" tv for all the sporting events. The whole neighborhood watches tv and drinks beer in my garage. I just wanted to make it more comfortable and productive. My brother (CJ) has been working on his, I just wanted to show him up and get mine done before him. For those of you who don't know what 6S is, google it. You might find it interesting and helpful. My bro and I work in manufacturing and use this as a tool to keep the flow. Thanks again everybody.

BAH!, Just get up and walk it off, you'll be fine!! Feel better soon, SPRING's A COMIN! :chug:

I would walk it off but I'm hooked up to to many tubes and don't have a flap on my a**.

I would walk it off but I'm hooked up to to many tubes and don't have a flap on my a**.

Don't worry about the flap, be a trendsetter!;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom