A sincere Thank you

A sincere Thank you

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Lets all give Cj a big time pat on the back for bringing us the BEST site on the World Wide Web. The internet has been around now for ages , heck since Al Gore invented it :rolleyes:.

It took Cjs vision and direction to finally give us a place to hang our e-hats and call home. As this site keeps growing let us not loose sight of the humble beginnings.

There are alot of great guys and great minds on this site. The tech is solid and the banter brings personality. Noone is too "Uppity" and in the rare case we're wrong :) its admitted.

If we could model the world around this site.. Holy :dung: we'd have some great places to wheel. :laugh:

If it wasnt for A Geeky guy ( and I say that with the utmost respect )who shares the love of Cjs like we all do , wed all be hanging out in Cyberspace , looking at Jeeps yes but somehow unfufilled.

THANX CJ!!! YOU ROCK!!!

x3, CJ you da web man

x3, CJ you da web man

X4 because you have helped me and everyone else with so many problems and gotta give a special thanks to the moderators that help also without those people this site wouldnt be half of what it is, they answer the questions CJ cant because he is so darn busy!

I'm telling you this is going to go to his head and he is going to be impossible to get along with!! It is all true but, just saying;)

amen!!

Aww shucks... You guys are making me blush! :eek:

Just trying to make a place that CJ lovers can share info, have a good time and some times give each other :censored:! :chug:

And - Your all welcome! :)

Great now he wont be able to fit in his jeep when he gets it finished.
Unless he removes the top and folds down the windshield, and cuts the roll bar off.

Custom Bobble head:
Custom bobblehead dolls made from your photo | Personalized bobble heads

CJ and his Phone:

Bobblehead.iPhone.Holder.jpg

I give ya :dung: but it's a great site keep up the good stuffs!

Hey, you got some peachfuzz yet on that melon? Great job... keep it up!

cb
LMAO! Cut it all off again to my Mother gets her hair back...

Great now he wont be able to fit in his jeep when he gets it finished.
Unless he removes the top and folds down the windshield, and cuts the roll bar off.

Custom Bobble head:
Custom bobblehead dolls made from your photo | Personalized bobble heads

CJ and his Phone:

Bobblehead.iPhone.Holder.jpg

I give ya :dung: but it's a great site keep up the good stuffs!
LOL - You slay me! :notworthy:

:ty: CJ :notworthy:

BTW - FYI - (enough acronyms??? -LOL) Almost done withe the CJ garage! It's a place where you list what you have on your CJ... Then they are listed and users can search for the items... The items will also show up in your posts so we will no longer need to ask what are we working on...

I don't know if anybody has told you this lately, But :ty:
not the best site for CJ's

But the only site IMHO.............................

Kinda was worried about bringing this thread back up to the top but - I wanted to say something!

Dude and Dudettes! You all ROCK!!! :)

Without you all contributing, posting and just shooting the :dung:, this site wouldn't exist!

It's a two way street... I'll keep the place going as long as you all will! :)

Agreed?

Sure as :censored: hope so!

It started as my site - but is now 'our site'... And for that I cannot thank you each and everyone enough!

I concur!!! This is a very kewl site indeed.:chug: Thanks for the Effort!!!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom