A Small Success

A Small Success

KenB

Senior Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
81 CJ7, 258 I6, D30, D300, D20, TF6 Auto, 95 YJ Rio Grande, 2.5L, AX5, 02 Dodge 2500 Diesel, 09 Prius (hers)
Reworked the dash a few weeks ago, and replaced all the little indicator lights. After I put it all back in place, the only light I could see was on the speedometer. Figured I was gonna have to pull it again and chase wires/grounds. Now, I don't usually take the Jeep out at night, but needed to make an after-dark beer run this evening - and all the lights were working!!
Seems there's a little dead spot when you rotate the light switch.
May not be a big thing, but at least it wasn't something I screwed up.
Hmm, now I gotta replace the light switch. :(

LOL it never ends, does it?

I started with just wiring a few things for the new engine, and now its a whole new dash , gauges, and all new wiring....

I also have a mess of wire's under the dash from PO, right now everything sorta works, the brake lights are a little hit or miss and directionals have the same issue but besides that I think I am good :rolleyes:

Welcome to the "Chasing electrical Gremlins" club, And littlecj5 is right it never ends.. :D

LOL it never ends, does it?

I started with just wiring a few things for the new engine, and now its a whole new dash , gauges, and all new wiring....

Aint that the truth!! I started out bleeding the brakes.... Now the frame is completely stripped down & repainted and I'm in the process of outboarding my front springs to match a Dana 44 set I came across. One day I hope to drive it again!

:grinjeep:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom