mylittlecj5

RIP Mike, we'll all miss you
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'74 CJ-5,
360 AMC Engine.
35x12.50x15 TSL Super Swamper tires.

In a frame off rebuild for a long time...
I've been adding to the collection like crazy lately!
I mainly collect Jeeps (mostly CJs), Tow trucks, Trailers of any kind, Fire apparatus, and just about any 6x6 vehicles.
We added 10 new CJs to the box in 3 Epay auctions this week, including a PINK Elvis Presley Surrey I just won today! :laugh:
Been raiding the Wal-Marts around the area for anything new, but they are mostly misc vehicles.
Here is an overall shot of just the Jeeps. yea I have a few doubles, but some are error or variations on the same vehicle.

jeeps1.png

This is my favorite in this bunch...
Worldtradecenter2000.jpg

Dang...Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics! :censored:

Dearest CJ, I think I totally understand the whole family friendly environment now... We have a bunch of 42 year old 5 year olds playing here, dont we? ;)

Hey, I didnt even drag the box of bigger Jeeps out of the closet...I still got lots more...

Dearest CJ, I think I totally understand the whole family friendly environment now... We have a bunch of 42 year old 5 year olds playing here, dont we? ;)

Hey hey now, I'm only 30.... :D

ok. I collect full size jeeps. ok ok I will admit if I see a diecast jeep it is mine. but I do not have that large of a collection, I am jealous, I have a spare Dana 44 axle out back to trade for a few.;)

ps. I am a 51 year old 5 year old

im 31 and dang it i love my diecast :D. of corse i have a bunch of dale sr and jr cars but i also have a bunch of old muscle and classic cars. my daughter has more cars that i do and she is five. but her favorites are jeeps and mustangs.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom