Trans AX15 to SBC 350

Trans AX15 to SBC 350

Ultrunner

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
‘85 CJ7, SCB 350, AX15, D30, Upgraded AMC20, D300
I searched through the forum and colluding find anything. I am looking for some feedback or info from anyone who has done the SCB 350 to AX15 combo. Specifically, I am concerned with all the adaptors (Tranny-T-case, Tranny-GM Bell Housing) what the impact will be on shifter placement in the tunnel opening. Has anyone who has done this come across any issues like having to cut open the tunnel more because the adaptors cause the shifters to significantly align differently in the opening?

I have an AX15 behind an LS. I bought a blank trans tunnel cover for like $40 and cut a hole for the shifter. It all worked fine.

I have an AX15 behind an LS. I bought a blank trans tunnel cover for like $40 and cut a hole for the shifter. It all worked fine.
Awesome, thanks that’s just the info to needed. I’m planning getting a tunnel blank and doing the same. Just wasn’t sure if there were any issues prior to that. Cheers!

I would have a chat with the folks at NOVAK conversions. At least read through there info

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks