Members CJs Before posting in this Forum Read this

Members CJs Before posting in this Forum Read this

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
Many people worked very hard to present this Forum to the public.

We decided to have a place so Jeep-CJ forum members could show off their jeeps within it. However we do not want general discussion here.
what we ask is if you want your Jeep pictured here, that you start a thread with your name and the type of Jeep, Post up pictures and any description of your jeep you want.

What we do not want and will remove is anyone but the original poster of each thread posting. This is a showcase, not a discussion board, no matter how much you want to tell someone how great a jeep looks, it is not allowed here. Do it in the regular area of the forum please.

Our hope is that this showcase will reflect the hard work done on the entire section, showing off examples of the data base and what you can build them into.

Thanks from the entire team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. I'm just trying to find out a supplier of good heater cables instead of the ones I've been buying.

Questions go in the appropriate place, that way your question gets answered quicker.

"Members get to show off there prized possession - their CJ! Not for questions and answers, use the forums for these discussions..."

Your last post will be moved. :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks