Burgandy Bikini!!

Burgandy Bikini!!

1985jeep

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7 that has been a project since i was 12. 258 4.2L, Dana 30 in front and 20 rear, 2" shackled with 33" Hancook Mts, 3.54 gears. 78 GMC pickup with worked 350.
Ok so I have an original Burgandy strapless bikini top from when Jeep was their own corp. It had never been used and was brand new until about a week ago (wanted to try it one). My question is, does anyone know a figure of about how much it is worth?? Just wanting to know if it needs to be put back up!

I would guess they are worth what someone would want to pay for it. There is one for a CJ5 on feebay for 39.99 BIN

I have the garnet red interior and would love to have the bikini if you decide to sell it. It would be worth $60 at least.

I cant find any of them anywhere which is why I was wondering if it was a rare thing. I think im going to do some more diggin about them

do you still have it?

Thanks,

Mike

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$210.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks