buying a blower motor ? what rotation?

buying a blower motor ? what rotation?

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
when buying an electric motor is the rotation from lead end or shaft end??
The specs tell the rotation but not the end they are looking at.:cool:

you are saying it is referenced from the lead end? Or are you telling me you don't know in a very clever way?:laugh:

Looking at the shaft from the motor side.

The 77 has the motor on the inside, it is a two speed 3" diameter 3" long. a chevy motor will work quite nicely but it would be cool to know what the meaning of clockwise and counter clockwise actually is. I know with 120V AC motors they are usualy refered to as clockwise lead end or clockwise shaft end. 4 wheel parts has ordered a replacement for the single speed crown motor they sold me, which I am to pick up tomorrow, but I suspect it is also a single speed motor and I will end up with them crediting me for it.
believe it or not, the web page says in large letters "two speed fan motor".:( Feel free to look for my input in the "reviews" section.:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom