Chocolate Cheerios

Chocolate Cheerios

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
I just had them today. Yeah, They are awesome. Go buy some.:notworthy:

That is all.

I will give them a try as soon as they get a cartoon superhero to endorse them!:D

you guys would mention these things when im on a strict diet :rolleyes: im trying to keep my 6 pack not get the whole barrel :D

my daughter has them and she dont like them. maybe i should try them.

you guys would mention these things when im on a strict diet :rolleyes: im trying to keep my 6 pack not get the whole barrel :D

Cheerios are whole grain therefore healthy so have at it. ;)

I give up

My wife eats Dark chocolate since it is full of anti-oxidants and monounsaturated fat. So you are surly OK.:D

My wife eats Dark chocolate since it is full of anti-oxidants and monounsaturated fat. So you are surly OK.:D
They only do that so they can ask you "do i look fat in these" after Take my advise dont answer them!! Whatever you say can be used in a court of law againt you :eek: instead walk up to them and put your arms around them and kiss them its the best thing to do :D

Finally got some for the boy.
These things taste just like Coco Puff did when I was a kid, LOL.
Awsome. The boy likes them also. :)

what a thread for CJ to read with a stomach virus

This looks like a thread that is just dieing to be jacked. Check out this you tube that has absolutely nothing to do with Jeeps.
It is a good thing, turn it up and enjoy. especially those of us with A stomach virus.:cool:
YouTube - JEFF BECK LIVE Cause We've Ended As Lovers

Use the youtube tag. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom