cj7 lowback seat covers

cj7 lowback seat covers
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 cj7 258 with a t-150 3 speed, 31x 10.50's but soon to be 33's . Stock all the way around for the most part. UPDATE : Now have my Goodyear 33's on it and it looks great !
I need some help finding a set of CJ7 lowback seat covers. I am going to be particular in the fact that I am looking for the neoprene fabric. I have the Top off alot and it tends to get rained on some. I have found lowback seat covers but none in neoprene , then have found neoprene covers but not in the lowbacks. I appreciate any help you all could give me on this.

Thank you!

I had mine recovered in boat vinyl. had them touch up the stuffing a bit too.:cool:

I had mine recovered in boat vinyl. had them touch up the stuffing a bit too.:cool:

IOPort,
Where did you get your work done? I have original CJ seats and would like to get them recovered and keep them if possible. What would I possibly be looking per seat for recovering?

Thanks,
Coach

I have checked several places around here and they are charging anywhere from $AMC 150 -250 for recovering. I can buy replacement seat for that. I do like the marine vinyl but I am just looking for a replacement covers for now before i buy new ones.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom