Color of Interior >>>

Color of Interior >>>

two guns

Jeeper
Thanks
What color did Jeep call this color on these units. I have a 1980 CJ7 Renegade
Like a cinnamon or spice color.
Also., the driver seat , the original seat, is coming seperated at a stitch where your butt seats, it about four inches in length. Had a professioinal
look at it and said it could be fixed with a small piece of fabric of that kind. Feels something like denium ...
Could anyone please tell me where that might be found. And the name of the color so I also may set out on a search for it >.....

thanks,
two guns

4130d1291600393-color-interior-p1070300.jpg

4131d1291600610-color-interior-p1070310.jpg

4132d1291600725-color-interior-p1070329.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nutmeg yeah I had the same in mine :D

No Sir >>>
Four Speed ....
I've waited 28 years for this sweetheart. Purchased it two weeks ago.
I had one exactly like it, purchased it off the showroom floor back then.
Went threw a very bad divorce, judge made me sell all three of my Jeeps,
CJ7 Renegade , Golden Eagle , and a out of the crate M38A1. Monies from sale of ALL equipment, property, home etc .... had to be split >>>
There is no way to fix a broken heart, but to replace it with a Jeep >>>>

.... two guns

Very sweet look CJ you picked up :chug:

No Sir >>>
Four Speed ....
I've waited 28 years for this sweetheart. Purchased it two weeks ago.
I had one exactly like it, purchased it off the showroom floor back then.
Went threw a very bad divorce, judge made me sell all three of my Jeeps,
CJ7 Renegade , Golden Eagle , and a out of the crate M38A1. Monies from sale of ALL equipment, property, home etc .... had to be split >>>
There is no way to fix a broken heart, but to replace it with a Jeep >>>>

.... two guns
Bummer about your other jeeps. I usually don't give CJ7 's a 2nd look, but I really like the looks of this one.

Thanks much for the kind words.
Since the machine has been here. There has been several times I have just sat in it, closed my eyes and brought back memories. Some, even
brought tears . Thinking way back then with the other Jeeps,
taking my daughter out riding. That was something she loved to do.
Told my wife, the only thing missing in this jeep that the other had, was a eight pack of Pony Miller Beers. Loved to ride down the banks of the Mississippi River, up and down the levees. Thought I had life by the tail. But that was then, I don't even drink anymore.

......... two guns

Steel horse automotive

Thanks, especially for the picture...:chug:

Do you like it?

I am in need of one, and am currently running the CJ factory seats.

Curious about the fitment, convience, security, etc.

Thanks again!

What color did Jeep call this color on these units. I have a 1980 CJ7 Renegade
Like a cinnamon or spice color.
Also., the driver seat , the original seat, is coming seperated at a stitch where your butt seats, it about four inches in length. Had a professioinal
look at it and said it could be fixed with a small piece of fabric of that kind. Feels something like denium ...
Could anyone please tell me where that might be found. And the name of the color so I also may set out on a search for it >.....

thanks,
two guns

4130d1291600393-color-interior-p1070300.jpg

Old thread alert,,,,,

I have the exact same seats in mu 1980 Laredo , mine has faded to almost a mauve color, or someone recovered it alone the way. I am restoring to factory colors. Does anyone know the name/color code/ or where to find this match?

Also, I have the info off of my firewall plate but can only locate a VIN decoder. Anyone have a good decoder the the trim numbers?

I apologize if this is a duplicate post.

DSC05940_zpse06bfc0e.jpg

Thank you,
Chris

I think that is denim tan. Netmeg is more reddish. Probably going to be very hard to find an exact match. Jeep had denim tan (Levi (Edition) 's edition), nutmet, honey, and later spice (YJ color). All were similar, but all were different enough to be apparent when held next to each other. Spice will probably be the closest you will get that will be available. Depending on what you want to spend, you might look for a bikini top that is the right color and cut a section out of the top.

Not sure Laredo seats were ever offered in Denim Tan but I could be wrong. My bet is an really faded Nutmeg. Thats whats in my 81 Laredo .

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom